$ $ $
565 Vanderbilt Ave (Pacific & Vanderbilt)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Staff Pick! Kathy (Curatorial): They make a great mac n' cheese with bacon.
- Staff Pick! Richard (Membership): As in Vanderbilt?... Clubby and friendly old world charm abounds. You can always count on the American standard fare.
- $1 Oysters and $4 drafts during happy hour - slurp! The oysters are usually Blue Points, and they always have an interesting selection of beers on tap. Cocktails are generally tasty, too.
- Monday $1 Oysters all Night.
- Get the mac and cheese and ask for "extra bacon." Also get a perfect rye Manhattan.
- They have the Pappy 15 yr. and Vintage Rye 23 year. Drink both before your palate is shot.
- burger and whiskey I'm in love
- Oysters, oysters, and more oysters. Killer prices, underrated food.
- The check in special is no longer in force. :(
- great oyster happy hour, $1 oyster...
- Go to Cornelius and try the fried pickled vegetables and mac & cheese
- Good Scotch and oysters
- $14 FOR A STINKINKING BURGER? U NUTS BETTER HAVE THE PEPTO READY!ITD TAKE ME ALL NIGHT 2 EAT THAT
- Oyster extravaganza!
- Awesome atmosphere! The chef use to be a composor and has a great sense of southern flavors. Gumbo
- In the land of $2.50 oysters, you can get a nice dozen here for closer to $20.
- Known for oysters & whiskey, the margaritas are tasty too.
- $1 blue points all day everyday.
- For brunch, order the "Hangtown Fry". It is the bacon oyster business!
- Porkslap $4.oo