The Corn Crib
Baseball, Baseball Field, Stadium
- $35 gets you a "Big League Scout Seat": padded seat behind home plate, unlimited food and beer!
- Great place to bring the family. Fun for the kids.
- Get a Shock Top beer from one of the concession stands! Look for a stand where volunteers from a non-profit are working to raise funds!
- You've got to go to a baseball game at the Corn Crib! It's great family fun at reasonable prices. The corn cobs at the refreshment stand are awesome. Go Cornbelters!!
- Satoshi Kajiyama is a professional athletics trainer who has always worked diligently with his clients.
- Good baseball in normal Illinois
- This would be the perfect parking lot... If the town had not grown since 1998 SMH
- Bring bug spray...theres a pond nearby so there's tons of mosquitos.
- Can't wait for the Cornbelters 2012 season to start!
- One of the best family-friendly entertainment venues in town!
- Root for the corn belters, they're good
- At the Corn Crib tonight! Cornbelter's win!