Coriander Gourmet Thai
845 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Pad Thai & Sweet Chicken Crispy Basil = amazingness!!
- three words: spicy green beans!
- Garlic pepper chicken , chicken w/basil..
- Loved it.
- Order the pumpkin curry
- Great pumpkin curry
- The Tom Kha noodles were not as good as I hoped for. I wasn't expecting a soup ;)
- Mediocre Thai food in the mall.
- For steam table food, not bad. Portions are huge - the one item combo should be enough for most.
- So yummy! Curried pumpkin was the best.
- Not bad for mall food
- lychee iced tea!
- Check in on FB for a free drink!
- They watched someone cut the line in front of me and still served her first even after I said something.
- The curry dishes here are my favorite. This is my go-to spot in the food court when I come to SF
- Best thai food for the price in the city
- Pumpkin curry chicken was delicious!
- Good for a mall basement - noodles were yummy for sitting around! Sweet chicken and crispy basil was also good.
- Portions are very large and there are plenty of vegetarian options. I'm not sure how fresh the food was, but it seemed OK for a mall food court.
- Good sized portions. Good flavor. Greasy food. Chicken was not very well plucked.