Beach, Surf Spot
2650 Gulf Dr S
Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- Come to the beach in search of coquinas, colorful mini seashells. Or, enjoy low-cost kayaking to see the dolphins.
- This is a very nice beach. There are lifeguards during the day time, a beachside Cafe, plenty of showers and restrooms, and a nice view of the sun setting over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Awesome beach! Free parking, extended walking path shaded by hundreds of Australian Pines. Picnic tables and lots of charcoal grills available for cookouts and family events!
- Very nice. Beautiful beach and very friendly staff
- Beautiful beach. Sand is clean. Water was clear and warm. Very large swim area and nice concession stand.
- Nice break on the deck overlooking the beach and gulf.
- The rinsing stations are for rinsing off, not for taking a full shower. Please leave your shampoo at home.. unless you are homeless.
- do NOT touch wild manatees, you could be fined up to $10,000 http://www.savethemanatee.org/Tips.htm
- Just relax and have fun! and watch out for manatees. Some will get close to humans, and even let you pet them!
- Picnic tables, concession stand, soft white sand, & fairly quiet.
- Cortez beach is the first area you'll come to when going to Coquina. Set up shop there as its less crowded and easier to get back and forth to the car if needed.
- Fantastic view!
- Best beach to be at sunset, beach is usually relatively empty around that time
- Don't forget your sunscreen!!
- Stay away on the weekends. Too many out of towners and you may get stabbed, esp on Easter. Great beach during the week, very quiet! Dont plan on fishing in the surf anymore, the police will stop you.
- Beautiful, white sanded beach. Plenty of free parking. Only negative is the traffic. Avoid peak times if you can, or else expect an additional half hour drive.
- Wednesday farmers market-nice.
- Lovey place to relax
- Beautiful beach, not too busy, cool beach market Nov-June, showers, restrooms, and lifeguard stand...will definitely visit again.
- Best beach in Bradenton.