3330 N Academy Blvd (btwn Rebecca Ln & Parkmoor Village Dr)
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- When you gotta "go"... Check out the ones on the west side of the bar! Very nice surprise! Aka hot guy+body shots!
- Had to use Kleenex out of my purse cuz I couldn't get any napkins or plates. Wow.
- THE worst service I have ever encountered. Good 2$ sliders if you can get em.
- If you're looking to get alcohol poisoning, stabbed, punched, shot, and/or molested by enlisted army guys then you're at the right place.
- Try the Vegas Bomb and swing yer partner!
- Sunday there is live band karokae 8-12 then some open mic time until close
- Thursday line dance lessons before Ladies' night!
- Reserve a table.... standing around all night sucks in heels.
- Best new bar in the Springs. They get packed by 8p so come early. Try a blue "Big Freakin Drink"
- Gotta have a giant Adios MF! 4 straws to share
- Been coming here for closing on 2 years, and I love it. DJ, big dance floor (and one for hip hop), ladies night on Thurs, red solo cup drink specials on Fri. Country music scene better than downtown.
- Dance floor.
- It's changed a lot since the pervious years. Security has boosted, and they have great Thursday and Friday night deals. A better environment then downtown Colorado Springs I think.
- Plenty of guys who'll ask you to dance if you put on an eager face. :) Country dance floor and separate hip-hop dance floor. Indifferent staff.