Copper River Fish & Chop House
- Date night
- This place is absolutely amazing!! The best Filet I've ever had. The service was wonderful and the Red Velvet cake is heaven!!
- Valentines Fay 2014 will go down in out personal history as the worst holiday experience at a restaurant ever. Bad food, very poor service and low standards. memorable experience for the wrong reasons
- Amazing crab legs! So full after 1 pound, mashed potatoes and asparagus
- While the Lobster Shells and Cheese was a generous portion for a side dish and tasted delicious, it was lacking in the main listed ingredient...lobster.
- great service!
- Great fillet mignon. Order a ala cart king crab legs. It was great except you only get one for $15 extra.
- Tty the Steelhead Trout. To die for..
- Great Crab legs...
- No one does swordfish like Gary! Perfect every time ( I have had it at least 6 or 8 times). Swordfish is the test for chefs because it is so hard to get right. Chef Gary gets it perfect EVERY time.
- Ahi Tuna was Delicious Grilled with Garlic Mashers......
- Bring yo BAG OF MONEY!
- Ask for Jeff!