2987 Jackson St
Dubuque, IA 52001
- Steak bites are delicious! A great appetizer to share. Would be a yummy meal too!
- Gluten free options!
- Best Scotch Eggs in the entire universe. Blue Cheese Burger was amazing, the chicken was fantastic, well worth the trip to the north end of town. Highly recommended.
- The food is always amazing here. And I always enjoy the lunch specials!
- Fab food and setting
- Excellent homemade food. Will be back for sure
- Best bartender .... No GrEaT bartender :)
- Cool place
- Open @ 11 on Sunday
- Order the fries....delicious
- Parmesan fries are amazing!!!
- The american burger was amazing!
- If you like salmon this is the place to go. And the fries are awesome too! The service was also super nice.
- Delicious food, great drink menu, fast service, and a friendly staff are a few of my favorite things about Copper Kettle.
- Hakburgers, homemade fries!
- Had a great lunch at Copper Kettle. Burger was fine, but the cheese curds were some of the best I've ever had. The $8 Bloody Mary was excellent, too!
- Fish Tacos- excellent. Mac n cheese- awesome. Blue burger- awesome. Bloodys- awesome.
- The tuna was amazing
- Broasted chicken is brined before it's fried so it remains juicy and well salted. Only four taps, but a good selection of cans and bottles.
- Great burgers and pulled pork!