Cuban, Diner, Latin American
- Try the Mac and Chicharrn, a double dose of pork with a silky mix of American and cheddar cheeses, spiked with spicy sambal. Its one of our #100best dishes and drinks of 2011.
- Spiked milkshakes. Also 24hrs
- Named for a Havana ice cream shop, this is an all-hours "traditional Cuban luncheonette" from the Toloache/Yerba Buena chef's outfitted Caribbean-style.
- Recommended dishes: Eggs, guacamole, chicken wings, lomo saltado, ropa vieja, arroz con pollo, roast pork, chocolate cake with dulce de leche buttercream.
- It was a life changing experience. I've never orgasmed from mac and cheese before.
- Coppelia features once more on Village Voice with it's Havana Salad on our list of 100 Favorite Dishes. Two words come to mind when we think of this salad: light and rejuvenating.
- Dulce de leche milkshake. That's all.
- Mac and chicharron is a pork lover's dream.
- This 24-hour Cuban diner is polished but homey, with crisp fried dishes and great desserts.
- If you're hungry from dancing in the Meatpacking district, make a stop here before heading home. Breakfast is served all day and the huevos rancheros cause instant addiction. Get the guac too!
- Delicious Cuban-inspired diner. Highly recommend the empanadas to start and the yuca fries to share. Cubano sandwich is delectable too!
- Amazing sweet potato fries! Go for the Pan con Lechon sandwichgarlicky mojo sauce spread, savory chicharron bits and pull pork amazingness.
- If you are particular about yuca frita, order it here and thank me later.
- This 24/7 Cuban diner has saved me from many hangovers. Great vibe, even at 3am. The churrasco (grilled skirt steak w/ moros and sweet plantain) is delicious; ask for rare and you will get just that.
- Village Voice is proud to welcome Coppelia to the 2014 Choice Eats food fest! http://bit.ly/1cRzdNV. The Havana Salad has made it on our top 100 Favorite Dishes list.
- Real yuca fries! Like the kind you would get in Brazil (or, presumably, Cuba). Just yuca, fried. Not breaded and mushy. They are delicious.
- Have the lomo saltado and any of chef Pichet Ong's desserts
- The Cubano is awesome!!!!
- Get the oxtail empanada!!!
- The sorbet, carrot cake, chocolate cake with dolce de leche and Torrejas de Oliva are all unreal! Order them all!