Copley Square Farmer's Market
139 St. James Ave (Boylston St. and Dartmouth St.)
Boston, MA 02116
- This market is open to the public on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. between mid-May and mid-November, with vendors from more than two dozen farms, orchards, and bakeries.
- Open Tuesdays & Fridays May-November. Be sure to visit the Crystal Brook Farms booth early and get a goat cheese picnic (marinated goat cheese, bread, and trail mix). Take your lunch to the lawn.
- Get the apple cider doughnuts. I mean it.
- They're there on Friday afternoon.
- Get some small, pretty flower bouquets for your desk at Stow Greenhouses for $5!
- Opens at 11am on Fridays
- Lavender and lemon goat cheese is amazing!!
- Best place to grab flowers for that special someone
- Here's a mobile web site with recipe ideas you can view while here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- Seta Mediterranean Foods has some of the best salad.
- Gotta try the pastry from the Danish Pastry stand.
- Goat cheese is amazing, get corn on cob stillmans stand it is best, pastries at Danish pastry hse stand yummy
- Get lunch, desert, drinks, cheese, and even veggies and meat for dinner.