- Shops don't open until noon on Sundays. Get brunch first.
- Only way to walk to Back Bay on a cold winter night
- Free chocolate bar for your first check in
- The escalators are always broken here. The elevators are hidden behind the broken waterfall.
- Great shopping!
- I love this place. High end shops. Some are too high, even for me..
- If you're looking for the Westin or another hotel, don't take the elevators behind the waterfall - those lead to the "Skylobby" which is for the office towers only. The Westin is across the bridge nea
- J crew and Barney's are the gems here
- Clean restrooms!
- Hit up the J. Crew Men's Shop.
- Buy shit
- Great Shopping!
- Check out the newest Ghost Armor kiosk, on the first floor if you have a smartphone or tablet.
- Awesome sales in Barney's
- Do not carry your tiny dog in a stroller. People will laugh at you. (I will anyway.)
- Get a pass to pay 15 dollars a day for parking
- High-end shopping at its finest can be found in the Copley Place. From Neiman Marcus to Tiffany's & Co., splurge and treat yourself or enjoy the window shopping!
- High end shopping at it's finest can be found in the Copley Place. From Neiman Marcus to Tiffany's & Co., splurge and treat yourself or enjoy the window shopping!
- Muito bom!!!! Diversas lojas, mas no a um preo camarada! S lojas de grifes e chic! Muito requintado!