Copenhagen Street Food
Street Food Gathering, Food Truck
- One of the coolest places in CPH! Great assortment of food and a priceless view by the water :-)
- My day is complete with this heavenly pulled pork sandwiches from Oink Oink (The chili is beyond amazing) 50DKK
- Super cool place. Do you have visiting friends from abroad? Take them here! Cph as it's best.
- Great place! Water side, fresh air, delicious food Of different kinds, music. I love the style and atmosphere out there. I Will come back a lot of times during summer <3
- One of the coolest ideas I have seen in a long time. Take a street food fair, put it inside a warehouse, that happens to be on a pier.
- Great atmosphere and worth the walk. Tacos amazing. Hot chocolate with cognac is also a hit!
- A great place for different types of food. It is great for groups. The only issue is finding a place or table to sit. The outdoor seating is amazing during summer, one of the best places for sunset.
- Danish version of Hawker-style eating, go there for great, exciting snacking at low price
- You can eat whatever you want sitting right by the sea. I recommend Tacos Chucho.
- Tacos chucho!!!
- Great hotdog and beer
- Being patience, and a *lot* of it!
- Everything looks delicious. Make sure you taste the hot dogs - they're amazing.
- Cool place. Tried the Chili Con Carne from the Cuban wagon. Ok, but missed some spices.
- Love this initiative! Keep up the great work :)
- Hyggelig hangout. Don't: fish'n'chips. Fisken er sej, den grnne dip er flot men smager af intet.
- Konceptet holder. Men serviceniveau/hastighed skal forbedres, hvis man skal komme igen!
- I wish I could eat there every single day of my life. Columbian veggie burger and triple chocolate cheesecake were both wonderful.
- Get the cheesecake, it's the best!
- Nice street food area, outdoor seating, plenty of choice. First make a round and than get the food. Get many different dishes and share them in your group.