4030 Cambie St. (King Edward Ave.)
Vancouver, BC V5Y 2H5
- Baked Portuguese Chicken Rice >> SO GOOD!
- bad service! but yummy food though. try their spring chicken leg with rice and egg/ham.
- I like the baked portugese chicken rice one of the best in town imo
- pineapple chicken noms..
- Service is slow and the food is terrible. They load up the plates with carbs to compensate for the lack of taste. Would not recommend going...ever.
- Decent food, cheap price and mediocre service. What more can u ask? Lol
- Can't beat this place for breaky on the cheap!
- mapo tofu packs a kick to it... really good
- Watch out for parking at the back. Follow the lines or they will complain
- They don't accept MasterCard AND if you pay by Visa, your bill needs to be over $25 or else there's a 50 charge. Kind of lame.
- The duck congee is great.I am sure there are better places but this place is okay.
- Terrible service as usual... Baked pork chop on rice is very good!
- What terrible service. The food has gone down since last year as well. :(
- Late night menu starts at 9:00. They are quite adamant about it.
- I love the BBQ Duck noodles...and the pork chop ramen is huge!