Dog Run, Playground, Park
1020 Marinaside Crescent (Cambie Bridge)
- Great place to let your dog run off leash, as it's not near any busy streets & is an official dog park.
- Dog Park for yaletowners
- Nice park to leave your dog run off leash... Btw this below its chewy (my dog)
- Try Fresh Bowl on Pacific blvd.
- Great dog park, with water fountains at the west end for the pups during warm months. It's very well used though, so can get quite muddy.
- Two fountains for thirsty pups!
- The best dog park in the city lots of room.
- Best playground on a rainy day, all the equipment is under the bridge. Bring a jacket though, it's breezy.
- The City of Vancouver is proposing changes to Coopers park. Visit the City's website and voice your opinion. http://vancouver.ca/parks-recreation-culture/coopers-park-dog-park.aspx
- Anyone know what this structure is, I have always wondered?
- Use the dog fountain.