Park, Other Outdoors, Flea Market
- Great place to host a homeless slumber party.
- What am I doing in swing at 4:21am? Feel soo nice!
- although there are not many children here, as you think a big park lke this would have, the track is awesome, and a great little dog park. Nice place to sit and think or create in your journal!. Now
- The valuable dog run has been replaced with a disgraceful animal prison (Thx to North Brooklyn Parks dir. Stephanie Thayer and Councilmember Diana Reyna). Dogs are an important part of the community!
- There's a BBQ area with grills on the Morgan side.
- Walk your dog here.
- Great dog run that always has friendly people and pets. Nice park for sitting in the summer, more families than hipsters.
- Before 9am M-F offleash is ok but beware the cops like to fine if you're caught!
- skatepark and vollyball sand pit
- Fun to let your dog run around. Nice outdoor workout stations as well for a break if you're on a run
- Lots of hot moms/dads here during the week
- Hipster area.. Good for bbq's, family gatherings & bring kids!
- Drums on the playground
- Secret tip - the little kids slides are faster than the big kid slides
- Love the new fences around the kids section.
- New mulch and sticks horray!!