$ $ $ $
475 Pennsylvania Ave
York, PA 17404
- When tipping jeff...make sure its with a handfull of change!!!!!
- Jeff is the best bartender in the york area!!!!!
- The prime rib is amazing. Best we've had. The bbq bacon wrapped shrimp was great appetizer to start with. Cheap prices, and quaint place.
- Prime rib is amazing.
- Welcome back brittney!!!!!!!
- Tana rocks! Tell her Will & David say "hey."
- Everything's good when Jeff isn't working...
- Coombs is like a beach paradise. Its amazing but the locals dont want you hanging around. Food is great and lots of specials to choose from. Don't take my seat at the bar.
- Coombs is a Restaurant Week York 2014 participant! February 22-March 1, 2014
- Nice & relaxing place to go while having a few drinks w/good friends
- The waitress was a cranky bitch and the bread sucked but without a doubt it was fantastic piece of prime rib! Hoping the waitress was just having a bad night... we're all entitled. LOL
- Get pumpkin ale with sugar cinnamon rim. Halloween in yo mouth! #nomnom
- Great food, but the service leaves something to be desired. Waitress was sarcastic at times, & things that were asked for (like ketchup) wasn't always provided.
- Every Saturday BBQ Pitt Beef sandwiches for $1
- Now serving LIQUID HEROOOOOO
- Best steak in York. Great service and friendly staff tana is the best
- THE place to get Prime Rib in York.
- The coconut shrimp are great!