Coolhaus Ice Cream Truck
Food Truck, Ice Cream, Desserts
- Every Coolhaus sandwich comes in an edible wrapper that can be custom-printed with safe-to-eat ink. And if that's not cool enough: flavors include mango saffron, peanut butter miso and mango saffron.
- Winner of Best Mess in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! The ice cream sandwiches will make you love to use napkin stacks.
- Amazing ice cream sandwich options, best part is mixing and matching to make your own special creation
- Order everything!
- Check online to see where it's at! They also serve Blue Bottle coffee too!
- Brown butter w/candied bacon ice cream. What? Yes.
- Ice cream truck that allows you to mix and match cookie and ice cream flavors. The sandwiches are overstuffed and melty-satisfying.
- Don't think, just do. And eat the wrapper too.
- Cookie options range from red velvet to double chocolate to vegan chocolate chip, and ice cream flavors include dirty mint and candied bacon. You can also make your own combos.
- BEWARE: made-to-order ice cream sandwiches means that on very hot days, the ice cream is not frozen enough, it begins melting right away and makes a huge mess. yuck.
- Brown butter and candied bacon -- sounds funny, tastes INCREDIBLE.
- Pro tip: Ask which cookies on the menu are the softest when you're designing your sandwich, since crunchier types can squish the ice cream and cause serious structural difficulties.
- Lauri is so nice! Amazing customer service with free samples to try before you buy if your still indecisive :D
- Bacon Ice cream is amazing! I'm lactose and it is worth every bite.
- Try the dirty mint ice cream with the chocolate chocolate chip cookie
- Brown butter & candied bacon ice cream on red velvet cookies. Win.
- Best ice cream sandwiches ever. Oh don't forget to eat that paper!
- Catch them in Central Park at 80th on the Westside to enjoy a delicious sandwich made with Olive Oil Rosemary or Brown Butter and Candied Bacon ice cream.
- Brown butter and candied bacon ice cream on potato chip cookies!!!!! Oh yea
- NY Classical Theatre returns to the World Financial Center with Playing Molire, a free production of three one-act comedies by the French playwright. 2/21 - 3/11, Tuesday - Sunday at 7pm.