Skating Rink, Hockey
10800 Davis Dr
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Hot popcorn, stale pizza, and great hockey. What else could you possibly need?
- Don't be scared just never lean backwards or you will fall trust me I play hockey
- Skating is great exercise!
- Come grab a drink upstairs after your game.
- Too bad the bar/grill doesn't stay open late enough to serve the players on the later hockey games. The one at the Duluth rink does.
- Great place to relax & unwind that is ofcourse off you can skate. If not, stay on the sideline or skate at your own peril.
- A very well maintained family oriented facility. Be sure to get a punch card and return often.
- Watch a hockey game or rent skates! It is awesome around the holidays!
- They do not clean the ice during freeskate. It gets really rough by the end of the session. Get there early so you can have nice ice.
- Bring thick socks and gloves!
- Check times since they only open 2 times for like 2 hrs at each time.
- Bring thick socks!