- EVERYTHING here is awesome. Take some time and appreciate the 50's nostalgia!
- A bit pricey. But the ice cream is really good. Old memorabilia decorate the whole shop. Rum Raisin, Butter Pecan, Black Cherry was my picks and all were delicious. Definitely going back. Cash only
- Place is amazing it's as much a museum as it is a ice cream place. Totally reminded me of my childhood ,went in off season and talked to owner ,very nice. We will go again before we leave.
- The chocolate peanut butter ice cream is amazing
- The ice cream is great and the whole store is very cool.
- This place is amazing! You can spend forever in here looking at memorabilia and the ice cream is yummy!
- Fantastic non-dairy vanilla ice cream! They also have gluten free cones!
- Great place awesome retro atmosphere. Strawberry shake was great open until midnight.
- It's pretty depressing if you come here and don't get to sit in one of the cars. - Bree
- This place is so great! Great environment & desserts.
- Great atmosphere, friendly service, delicious ice cream, and they accommodate food allergies!
- Underwhelmed. My daughter and I each got a different 'specialty' cone that was both tasteless/stale, & for $1.50 Extra/per cone it left us disappointed. Came because of reviews, wish we'd saved our $
- Try the s'mores sundae! It's delicious!
- Too quiet inside
- Pretty expensive but I love it!