Cool Creek Park & Nature Center
Park, Other Outdoors
- Dont go on the back loop of the trail after rain unless youre OK to get muddy. Beautiful Park!
- New boardwalk installed that fixes the muddy problem.
- Serene walk in the woods
- Excellent walking trails, nice picnic areas, and a playground for younger children.
- Do you like trees? They have those here.
- The summer concert series is a must. It's family friendly. Bring your picnic basket, cooler and lawn chair - it's an unbeatable deal.
- Fall is in full bloom!! Stop bye for a relaxing afternoon n the park!
- Make sure to stop by the Nature Center. They are open all year.
- Be sure to stop in and visit with the best nature staff this side of the Mississippi!!! M-Sat 10-5 and Sunday 1-5.
- This park is sweet!!
- Haunted trails going on now