Cooking Blogs: Fruit-Stuffed French Toast and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Make brunch even sweeter with fruit-stuffed French toast (above, left). [Family Fresh Cooking]
• Vegetable spring rolls are refreshing enough for summer. Pair with an almond-lime sauce and you're golden. [Eating Curiously]
• A creamy, chilled soup from the master of French cooking: Julia Child’s vichyssoise. [Noshing with the Nolands]
• Here is a Ron Burgundy ice cream bar, if you are so inspired. [Vulture]
• Peaches, cherries, and some torn mint would make the perfect summer fruit salad. [The Kitchy Kitchen]