Cooking Blogs: Cajun Chicken Salad and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• For a fragrant cupcake that isn't too sweet, try a blood orange cupcake with blood orange frosting. [JustJenn]
• Add Creole or Cajun seasoning, paprika, and green onion to an otherwise ordinary chicken salad for a flavorful kick. [Simply Recipes]
• Get ready for grilling season with lamb sliders made with ricotta. [A Cook Blog]
• Make Swiss chard with beans and "Job's Tears," a grain with a chewy texture, for a vegan meal. [FatFree Vegan Kitchen]
• The easiest breakfast you'll make all week: Add kale and mozzarella to an egg bake for a early-morning start packed with nutrients. [Kalyn's Kitchen]