Rice Bran Oil Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023
DUBLIN, April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Rice Bran Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rice bran oil is presently gaining prominence not only in the food and nutrition sector but also in the cosmetics and personal care sector.
According to this research, the global rice bran oil market has grown at a CAGR of around 3% during 2010-2017, reaching production volume of around 1.5 Million Tons in 2017. The major factors that are currently driving the global rice bran oil market include its diversified applications, numerous cooking benefits compared to other edible oils, growing health consciousness, aggressive promotions by manufacturers and increasing penetration levels in both developed and emerging markets.
This latest study Rice Bran Oil Market - Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023 provides a detailed insight into the global rice bran oil market. The report has segmented the market on the basis of end-uses and major regions. Majority of the total rice bran oil is used for edible purposes, while the rest is consumed for industrial applications.
Geography-wise, India represents the world's largest producer accounting for the majority of the total global production. India is followed by China and Japan.
The report also covers some of the major players operating in this market. A.P. Solvex is currently the world's biggest producer of rice bran oil. Other major producers in India include Sethia Oils, Ruchi Soya, Food Fat and Fertilisers and Maheshwari Solvent.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the rice bran oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global rice bran oil industry?
- Which are the key end-use for rice bran oil?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the rice bran oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the rice bran oil industry?
- What is the degree of competition in the rice bran oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the rice bran oil industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- How is rice bran oil manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a rice bran oil plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for rice bran oil?
- What are the transportation requirements for rice bran oil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a rice bran oil plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a rice bran oil plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Rice Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Country
5.3 Import and Export
6 Global Edible Oil Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Oil Type
6.4 Import and Export
7 Global Rice Bran Oil Industry
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.3 Market Breakup by End Use
7.4 Market Breakup by Region
7.5 Market Forecast
7.6 Import and Export
7.7 SWOT Analysis
7.8 Value Chain Analysis
7.9 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Performance of Key Regions
9 Market by End Use
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Rice Bran Oil Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Detailed Process Flow
11.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3 Plant Layout
12.4 Plant Machinery
12.5 Machinery Pictures
12.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.12 Other Capital Investments
13 Loans and Financial Assistance
14 Project Economics
14.1 Capital Cost of the Project
14.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
14.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4 Taxation and Depreciation
14.5 Income Projections
14.6 Expenditure Projections
14.7 Financial Analysis
14.8 Profit Analysis
15 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/523bjm/rice_bran_oil?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets