Meet the Baogel, NYC’s Latest Food Hybrid
For all you Cronut fans, there’s a new hybrid food worth getting excited about in New York City. It’s called the Baogel, and it looks completely, amazingly delicious. The Baogel comes to our stomachs courtesy of Black Seed Bagels and Nom Wah Kuai who have teamed up to make this tasty creation that is a combination of a bagel and a cha siu bao.
According to the item description released by the restaurants, "The Baogel will be filled with Nom Wah’s signature sweet pork belly, wrapped in Black Seed’s sesame bagel dough, and served with a side of house-made chili cream cheese."
If you aren’t in the Big Apple and cannot get your hands on one of these delicious bagels, fear not! The delectable, bready vehicles for schmears aren’t just a New York thing — here’s how bagels look around the world.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record