Easy Baked Pork Chops come together with ease and require just a handful of simple ingredients. Serve them up with a green salad and pasta for a quick weeknight dinner.
Guys, it’s been a week! I got back from California last Saturday and have basically been useless since the moment I landed.
First off, I had jet lag like whoa. I slept for over 15 hours in one day, but I was still exhausted for no less than 3 days.
I don’t know how you travelers cross time zones with ease because it literally wiped your girl out.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record