Beyond Soup and Sandwiches: 12 Things to Do with Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
This year, instead of tossing what you can’t eat in one sitting, savor what is left of Thanksgiving dinner with creative dishes that go beyond the usual soups and sandwiches.Ultimate Turkey Sandwich that includes a sampling of every dish on the buffet, but have you ever considered post-Thanksgiving empanadas?
Make the most of your holiday favorites without putting in extra effort in the kitchen with these simple leftover hacks that will keep you chowing through that leftover turkey without boring your taste buds.
Make sure all of your favorites receive the attention they deserve this holiday with these 12 creative recipes that will make you forget all about the usual post-Thanksgiving soups and sandwiches.
Angela Carlos is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Find her on Twitter and tweet @angelaccarlos.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas