Burgers, Fast Food
- You can't go to Cook Out & not get a milkshake.
- Try their peanut butter fudge milkshake. It's a Lil slice of heaven.
- $4.39 for this combo..nuff said!
- Their fries are the best!
- I love the milkshakes and fries
- The shakes, regardless of the flavor, are AMAZING!! Food is SO affordable. Reminds me of good old-fashioned burger joint.
- Extremely unhealthy, but good. Nice place to stop if you hate yourself.
- Watermelon milkshake is the best thing ever during July-August
- Best shakes anywhere
- F**king awesome. Every time. Get the spicy or Cajun chicken tray. Best value around.
- 3 words... Orange. Pushup. Milkshake.
- Park and walk up to the window. The drive through is always s...l.....o..........w......... The window moves faster.
- If you order chili, make sure that's what you get (not coleslaw) before you leave.
- Milkshakes are great. Get one for $1.00 with a tray.
- Fast and friendly service, but I'm not a Trump supporter.
- Very yummy burgers and shakes!
- Pick up Milk Shakes for Mother's day
- BBQ platter is the way to go. Chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, etc. are all good. Hush puppies are yummy. Drive thru only. So worth the indulgence!
- Combo good price and tasty.
- The food was not so great but the OREO MINT MILKSHAKE was the Bomb ! . . . . . BOOM