- I go here when I miss the funkiness of Austin and the original location on SoCal.I love the randomness, laid-back atmosphere, and the live music that can be found here. Sometimes a cover charge.
- If the college-friendly bands on the red velvet stage is not your scene you can find a spot with the old timers out in the Pachinko room, an outdoor patio lounge. Go for a Lone Starits cowboy fuel.
- Beetle every Thursday night. No cover. Amazing music.
- Beetle on Thursday nights! They are awesime!
- Los skarnales!!!!!
- Every Wednesday night: The Paul Ramirez brings blistering blues. Dancers welcome! No cover.
- Do you like it loud and rock-n-roll? Cool. You're in the right place.
- Beetle plays here every Thursday from 7-10. They take request! The bartenders Galena and Holly are awesome. A must visit!
- While you're here, always check out whose playing next door at Big Top! No cover and Donna pours great drinks!
- get yourself a schlitz and start dancing! beetle on thursdays 7-10pm (beatles cover band)
- Best Steely Dan cover band ever
- Small but lively venue. The acoustics aren't great, but the quality of acts helps make up for it.
- Stay away from racist...
- Soul Night on the 3rd Friday of every month!
- Regular fun music events including a Beatles cover band (weekly) and A Fistful of Soul (monthly). Go dancing!
- Live Music!
- Nice, cool place. The beetles upset though they wouldn't replay yellow submarine for me. How lame, I even tipped them.
- This Paul Ramirez Band is awesome
- Don't believe the "all you can eat for 5 bucks for bands" bbq deal because all you can eat is one little sandwich. Pretty good one though.
- We never leave without stopping at Tacos A Go-Go next door.