Contemporary Arts Museum Houston
5216 Montrose Blvd (at Main St.)
Houston, TX 77006
- Art curious? The monthly Steel Lounge Underground event showcases Houstons diverse music culture. You should also try the art essay reading group. Its good for the brain.
- Worth a visit just to the museum store -- great place to find special gifts.
- Admission here is always free, and the exhibits change quite often. Photographer Alvin Baltrop has an exhibit opening on July 19.
- The gift shop is one of the best I've seen at a museum.
- My favorite museum in Houston, and it's free.
- FREE! All Ages :D
- Always changing.
- Free admission. Great bookstore
- Free admission. Bookstore: great selections
- Free admission, exhibits are always changing every few months. Definitely check out the gift shop.
- Fun stuff in the gift shop.
- Don't miss the "Perspectives 176: Glen Fogel: With Me You" exhibit on view from October 15 December 31, 2011. One of the best installations I've seen at CAMH.
- Free admission. Wonderful exhibits
- You going to be one of the lucky ones checked-in to the Robert Glasper Trio's performance on October 5th from 6:30-9pm? Give us a shout if you are (@AMIagency)!!
- Always free. I've seen some of the most intriguing work here. Stop if you can.
- Check out Steel Lounge Underground Friday June 24th, 2011 8pm-12am for a convergence of art & local music at the CAMH! - http://zulucr.bz/SLU06-11
- it's always free. i must admit...sometimes i just come to see what's new in the gift shop.
- Fantastic Gift Shop! Great place to find something special for someone.
- Always something new and it's free.
- Small space but great pieces for the price.....FREE!