NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The UAE Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Bread and Rolls category has the highest volume share in 2015, whereas Breakfast Cereals category is projected to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020. Rising health consciousness is encouraging the Emirati consumers to opt for "low-calorie" Bakery and Cereal alternatives. Further, a wealthy population is expected to fuel the growth of premium Bakery and Cereals in the UAE.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in the UAE is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Emirati consumers are opting for value for money products in the Bakery and Cereals market.
- The Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UAE's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Betty Crocker is the leading brand in the Baking Mixes category in both value and volume terms.
- The Morning Goods category has the highest private label penetration in the UAE's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in the UAE.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04187911-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001