- You must try the Sangria
- Check in on Facebook for free chips and salsa (limited time).
- Agua de Jamaica!!!!
- Keep Calm and Try Lupita's Salsa! ;)
- The Burritos Mojados are fabulous! I like them better on a plate without the foil paper, cut in half and red enchilada sauce on top with flakes of cilantro. It makes a difference!
- After having lived in L.A., I find this is a pretty good Mexican restaurant for the area.
- Burritos & sangra.
- Wonderful staff.
- Nice place and friendly staff but the food was just ok. Not as authentic tasting as I've had at other Mexican places but it's still good place for lunch.
- Love this place! Their burritos are amazing and I also love the Taquitos Dora!
- The burritos are FANTASTIC! Recommend the chorizo.
- Friendly staff is about the only thing i like about this place
- Burritos... OMG amazing!
- Absolutely love the nachos! Some other dishes are great as well. Quesadillas included
- Fresh, authentic tacos!
- Great food and great atmosphere, recommend!
- Please, please, please... try Lupita's Salsa (just ask for it)... The best salsa in town. Consuelo's has authentic Mexican food, not "kind of" but the real one.
- Everything on the menu here is great. Try the horchata with an alambre burrito
- The best in Manchester. Fantastic burritos. Make sure to get the house made hot sauce!
- Excellent burritos and friendly service. NHIA students get a 10% discount as well.