PPG Paints Arena
Hockey, Music Venue
- Fanatic Fact: All-time Pens' great Mario Lemieux is still heavily involved with the team as Co-Owner / Chairman.
- These fans won the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE. You could be sitting next to the glass at a Pens home game too. Check the DICKS Facebook page on Sundays to find out how to enter: http://on.fb.me/XawERk
- This is the first time CONSOL has hosted the NCAA Tournament, but across the street in the old "Igloo", the #15 Coppin State Eagles knocked off #2 South Carolina in 1997.
- Let's Go Pens!
- During playoff games, home and away games are shown on the big screen outside the arena. Its an unreal atmosphere to cheer for a Pens victory.
- Let's Go Pens!!!!
- Home of the Pittsburgh Penguins! Not a bad seat in the house.
- LETS GO PENS!!
- The Consol is a fantastic state of the art arena. Something Pittsburgh has needed for quite some time. The Pens have an absolutely great venue. Bring us home another CUP! Let's go Pens!
- The seating for hockey games are great, but it's wonderful for concerts...great acoustics!
- The Philadelphia Flyers were the first team to win a game in this arena in 2010!
- The Pittsburgh Penguins play at CONSOL Energy Center, the country's first LEED Gold Certified major sports venue. Recently, the team was named by Forbes magazine as having the NHLs best fans!
- Arrive early and visit the top level for a Burgatory burger before the game. Don't forget the fries... and take the time to seek out a Yuengling on draft.
- Enjoy some delicious Timbits...oh wait! Tim Horton's was replaced by Dunkin Donuts!
- Great atmosphere for hockey. Big names and lots of talent on the ice. Great for hockey games and other events. I've seen multiple concerts here and they have been a phenom.
- You can still get a Kielbasa Grinder at the grill by section 206 even though it's a Burgatory stand now.
- Get the Burgatory shakes!
- Not a bad seat in the place! GREAT stadium seating... just be ready to buy $8 beers and know there is NOWHERE to smoke (no balconies/outdoor areas)
- Head right inside the American Eagle Gate and snap a pic with your favorite players by the American Eagle board. Share on Twitter with #aestudentrush. -Cassie, Social Media Coordinator
- Do not get the cheesesteak from STACKS. It is freaking terrible.