Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Be sure to eat the early (6:30pm) dinner at Ithaa (the undersea restaurant). You get to be underwater during sunset & dark, so you see very different types of fish during the 2 times of light.
- To see sea turtles, your best bet is to try snorkeling near the Mandhoo spa villas.
- Heaven on earth
- To spot Manta Rays, go onto the bridge between the islands between 10pm - 12midnight, & look in the water near the lights in the middle. They are usually there, eating plankton. (Oct 2010).
- Makes you wonder if paradise can be as good as this. Very friendly staff; unbelievable attention to detail; wows you every minute of the day!
- amaizing service in a perfect Place. Do you need more? - check out www.werocktour.com/maldivas
- Best time of my life had here. So relaxing, beautiful, and the service and attention to detail is amazing. The spa is a must!!!
- ..sumday i'll be der brotha!!! just wait...:)
- Best place I've ever seen, so relaxing, so beautiful... Friendly staff and very high attention to details!!! Try a massage in the beautiful spa retreat!;)
- Get snorkeling gear for free from the dive centre, then go to the beach outside villa #225 to see hundreds of amazing coral reefs :)
- Hire jet skis for 1 hr and go to a neighbouring island untouched by civilization: huge crabs, shells, sand like powder, and no one there ;)
- Huge 2 meter manta rays appear near the middle of the bridge when it gets dark.
- Bring a camera for the crazy wildlife! At night this place is alive :)
- If you get too hot when walking across the long bridge between the main island & smaller island, you should stop inside the hut in the middle of the bridge. It has AC, cool cloths &cold water inside.
- this is PARADISE rite brtha?....wkakakaka....
- Sushi is very good...
- Free Espresso in your room , have it & relax
- 7- , - , 2001 "" . !
- heaven. best accommodation, best food, best water.
- Truly the best resort hotel in the world