- Red velvet cupcakes are great! Moist and not overly sweet. The cream cheese frosting on the red velvet is good you can really taste the cream cheese.
- Excellent food, excellent service :)
- wink at the cutie behind the counter...he blushes
- The coffee is crap and so is the customer service.
- The blueberry muffins are to die for. I love that they have fresh fruit too! I don't drink coffee but my friend enjoys the iced coffee here.
- Sweet and savory sandwiches and coffee
- Great coffee place and delicious desserts.
- Best chai lattes ever. Coffee ... not so much.
- Croissants come fresh from oven at 9am!!!!! <3
- My tip here is to stay away unless u have a lot of time to kill. 20 min to make a sandwich? Really. As for hand rolled croissants, I question that!
- This place is perfect for a cup of coffee and getting some work done. I haven't found any outlets though. Try the white mocha, it's amazing!
- Get an egg & cheese on a croissant - perfect!
- Ooooh Man Try The Chocolate Yogurt Muffin & Cranberry Orange. They don't have them everywhere. I love em!
- This place is so much better than Quatra (cafe 2 doors away). The food is much better and the people there are great.
- The only good coffee in the area since Vox Pop closed. Try the Cherries and Berries muffin - it's awesome!
- Try the Four Berry Smoothie and cherry and berry muffin
- Order the Spiced Chai Latte... Delicious!
- Chocolate croissant is the best.
- Great hazelnut coffee
- Avoid, poor service and poor quality food.