Congressional Country Club
8500 River Rd
Bethesda, MD 20817
- PGA TOUR held the AT&T National tournament here from 2007-2009, but will return as host in 2012 since the U.S. Open will here June 16-19, 2011.
- Tax the rich, give to the Country Club scene in DC
- The Washington, D.C., golf course and frequent host to the U.S. Open, the Congressional Country Club was also the place where Wild Bill Donovans OSS commandos trained during World War II.
- Get a drink and a cigar by the fire pit
- A fantastic place , a privilege to be a guest a play the courses !!
- Check http://robertdyer.blogspot.com/ for stuff to do while you're in Bethesda for the AT&T Open!
- Host venue of the 2012 AT&T National: Thursday, June 28th Sunday, July 1st. Defending Champion: Nick Watney.
- Get the Ryan Salad in the House Grill... delicious!
- Best Christmas buffet in years.
- I've played better. Typical blue collar golfers. Nearby DC that's only perk.
- The fillet mignon was as dry as my shoe (and pssssst... I think they allow women here now, WTF!) -- disappointing!
- Wear sunscreen!
- Nope, you're not going to find any anthracnose on these greens. The change to bentgrass for the 2011 US Open took care of that. Move along.
- Not much to see here. Just keep moving along.
- beast of a walk. amazing experience.
- Congressman Oscar E. Bland and O.R. Luhring of Indiana, founders of the Club, set out to provide an informal common ground where politicians and businessmen could meet as peers, unconstrained by red t
- Watch out for the tree at gate 'C'!!!