2135 N Milwaukee Ave (at Rockwell St)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Buying presales tickets is always the way to go.
- Avoid service fees for congress theater event tickets. Open saturday until 4pm.
- Come for the act, leave because of the acoustics.
- Go to a concert here!
- don't bring lighters.
- dont wear heels.
- make sure to pee in the bathroom. it's super clean.
- Catch Valient Thorr with Motrhead & Clutchon Feb 19th - this party is going to be LOUD!
- Always at least a bag check. Hide that contraband well!
- Don't fuck with security. They're super serious about safety.
- Sit on a folding chair.
- The security sucks unfortunately :(
- Remember Jamiroquai concert back in October 2005?
- Eat a slice of the giant $6 pizza.
- i'll second it....NEVER WEAR HEELS.
- no need to hide your lighters they have a smoking section now
- Explosions in the Sky beasted this venue.
- Worst venue ever.
- Use the bathrooms on the second floor. The line downstairs is always ridiculous, upstairs is better and faster.
- Thievery Corporation!