The Congress Building (C)
Academic Building, Art Gallery, Communications
- SWEET! THE SODA MACHINES RETURN GOLD COINS!
- floors 1-3...take the stairs!
- Photo 2 class at 6pm
- Its really fun to watch the radio station djs through the glass window on the first floor.
- The fifth floor has a computer lab with Mac computers and printers. Dont forget your student ID, you cant get in without it!
- Side door closes at 5 p.m.... if you need to get in/out, use the front entrance!
- Fifth floor has nifty cubicles that are as futuristic as they are helpful. Great for interview/phone calls, too!
- In a class in the English department? (Poetry and Creative Non-fiction count!) 3rd Floor has free printing for any students taking English classes!
- If you're running late for class, take the stairs. Seriously. It'll be faster to climb ten stories than have to wait for the elevators.
- Huge study lounge in the way back of the 3rd floor. Most people don't know it's there.
- Have your Columbia ID ready to swipe when you enter.
- Nuk viyyyy
- Last time I'll walk in this building #graduation
- I'm the guy that doesn't care if you judge me for taking the elevator to third floor at 8:30am
- The only bar opened 'til late in this side of the Loop
- Scott Lee is an awesome teacher!
- Journalism Department/Second floor smells like a dentist office.
- Take the stairs down!
- You will be judged if you get on the elevator for the 2nd or 3rd floor.
- The learning studio, aka the Columbia's tutoring center, takes walk ins!