Confucius Chinese Restaurant
- Amazing place... We are regulars. We like spicy so we love the smoked tofu with peppers and black bean, salt and pepper shrimp, and chicken and ginger soup. And for greens - try the chive blossoms.
- OMG, try the Mango Shrimp
- Food was ok. However the service was terrible. Over an hour wait for food after ordering with no apology. Not worth the wait.
- This place is hardly $ and the drinks were horrendous. We paid the bill and left.
- Shawn is fantastic
- Peking dick
- Great place for a non-traditional brunch. Very non-traditional.
- Seafood in garlic sauce.
- Yes we are here again. First day and last day. Jude and I have the soft shell crab - yes again. Crispy lo mein too!
- Def best chinese!
- Best Chinese I have ever had! Service is great - my Sunday meal. :-)
- The orange beef was slammin.
- The salmon and sea bass are amazing. Authentic Chinese cuisine, not your average Chinese takeout...although they do takeout
- Excellent food & service, not like most resort Chinese takeout, much better.
- Don't miss Sunday brunch! A great way to try some of what this amazing restaurant has to offer!
- Their Mimosas can't be beat!
- Sunday brunch is a great introduction to this fine Chinese restaurant. $10 for a huge meal of noodle dish & 2 sides. Try sticky rice (a kid favorite), vegetarian dumplings, shrimp stuffed eggplant..
- Most phenomenol Chinese food - only topped by the Ritz in Beijing! Be sure to try the vegetarian dumplings, sauteed string beans, steamed fish of the day, pan seared salmon w/black beans. Family run.