2250 15th St.
Denver, CO 80204
- Take a tube or a raft down the rapids. Just avoid the rocks and empty Doritos bags
- Go to Confluence Park for the DenverLunchRun Club. We will meet at noon on Wednesdays for an easy fun run
- See the fire spinning, fire dancing, and listen to the drum circle on Sunday nights
- Don't feed the Jugalos.
- Get in the water, you dont need a kayak or tube.
- Such a awesome place to spend time with your family or simply take a walk around!
- Watch the people raft down the Platt "rapids" in the summer!
- Did you know? William Green Russell first discovered gold here in 1858, leading to a massive influx of prospectors, and the establishment of Denver.
- It was empty and quiet, but seems to be a nice waterfront park!!!
- Confluence Park, where people entertain you with their land and water skills. Also a great place to read a book.
- Muito agradvel timo para uma caminha de tardezinha.
- Construction going on so not really accessible. If you read about an amazing view of Denver then that is gone by now.
- great park where two rivers meet. some construction going on that unfortunately makes the river narrower... still a great spot to check out
- The views of the park and the sound of the river is so relaxin. Sitting and watching people walking their dogs and taking them to the river was a new experience.
- REI lives there and thus it is holy land.
- My wife, son, and I were playing by the water until we found a used needle. Be careful.
- Busy on the weekend, so great people watching. Walk your dog, go for a bike ride.
- Even in February it is a great place to hang out and people watch.
- A great place to ride to from so many directions
- Welcome to the birthplace of Denver.