Condé Nast Traveler Announces Global Tasting Tour
The event, which will span over one month, will bring together New York chefs that represent different areas of global cuisine. The kick off event will take place at the annual Celebrate Flatiron Chefs celebration in Madison Square Park, but special offers will continue all month long throughout New York.
Ticket holders can expect menu items include lobster salad with arbequiña olive juice and tomato popcorn to honor Spanish cuisine, and a Southern Gentleman’s Feast, which will highlight Chef Jean-Paul Bourgeois’ upbringing in the bayou at Gramercy Terrace. Other events like Artisinal Korean at Hanjan will feature Korean food items like akaushi-beef that have never before been served in the United States.
Tickets are only available for MasterCard holders, who will also be eligible for VIP access at the kick-off event.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record