Concord Music Hall
2047 N Milwaukee Ave (btwn Campbell Ave & Maplewood Ave)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Don't forget your hard hat!
- They have crappy beer.
- Pretty sweet venue. Big open stage, decent service, definitely wayyy better than vLive.
- Cold as hell, strong AC, strict security, not the worst beer prices ($6 for coors lt) and clean. Great staff.
- Love this venue! New, clean, well ventilated, I will be back
- Great spot. Awful sound engineers though, I shouldn't be able to have normal volume conversations in first row while a show is going on. Other than the weak staff/bartenders the spots dope.
- So many white folks dancing stiffly.
- I used to watch boxing matches here in the late '90s. I like what they've done with the place since then.
- Small, but a great time.
- KFlay riot fest after show. The venue very cool great sound
- Nothing if you have any sort of PTSD or any handicaps do not come near this venue apparently they do not know what it means or who their sponsors are. Security is weak to say the best.
- Interesting place for a concert... More for djs
- Intimate venue, friendly staff.
- Very intimate venue with air conditioning!!
- Pretty cool venue. The drinks are expensive. I think I heard someone say there was a smoking patio.
- Only went once for a lucero show, I'd go again.
- Great venue with lots of space!
- I saw La Ley. I loved it. Great sound and vibes.
- Freestyle concert w my friend Mina !?
- Spacious with good sound, a fun spot for a show.