The Concord Cheese Shop
Cheese Shop, Wine Shop, Gourmet
29 Walden St (Hubbard St)
Concord, MA 01742
- Phenomenal selection and great at helping find just the right Monte Nebro to fit in between your hard Gruyeres and your French triple-cremes. (Also, try the Monte Nebro.)
- You can get some pretty awesome sandwiches here as well as cheese.
- Holy cheese selection batman! It's all fantastic here and the staff is very knowledgeable.
- Great sandwiches -- try the Santa Fe.
- The tuna is excellent. Oh, and a great - wait for it - cheese selection.
- Just the best. Cute neighborhood vibe and attentive service will make you want to try (and bring home) everything.
- The lunch menu is often available from their Facebook page.
- I was hoping to find a cider from a specific MA company. Found it AND another Id given up hope of finding during my trip. TONs of cheese selections! Yum.
- Eclectic wine selection and well-curated cheese offerings.
- Great selection!
- Hannafords & stop & shop have most of the same cheeses at a fraction of the prices of this place
- Sandwiches not impressive and a lot of the desserts aren't even made there! Soups average. Instead, grab a great hunk of cheese, get some nice bread and eat it at walden instead. Rustic style.
- I wish I could go here all the time. My favorite is the double cream cremont!
- Lots to love at ccs from cheesiers (cheese peeps) to the cheese, wine, olives and overall vibe! A fav
- Best sandwiches ever. Love the tuna on ciabatta!
- Try the Crucolo.
- grab the italian sandwich for lunch at deli area - so delish!