- Voted Best Park by City Pages in 2012! With a year-round conservatory, Japenese gardens, athletic fields, swimming pools, a zip-line, and a golf course amongst others; It's no wonder this park wins.
- Como Park has many trails for those peaceful nature walks!
- The POLAR BEARS have arrived
- Voted Best Park by City Pages in 2012! With a year-round conservatory, Japenese gardens, athletic fields, swimming pools, a zip-line, and a golf course amongst others; It's no wonder this park wins
- Best place to live!
- Great people watching as you walk around the lake.
- Of you're going to walk or run on the bike path at least go in the opposite direction of the bikes...just a suggestion.
- The crown jewel of St. Paul. The park hosts the zoo and conservatory reviewed in separate covers. Plenty of free parking though can be busy on weekends. The 3 bus line will also get you there.
- The conservatory is amazing, especially in winter when you need a bit of heat and green growing things!
- Cafesjian's Carousel was built in 1914 and spent 75 years at the Minnesota State Fair before moving to Como Park in 1988.
- One of the few free zoos left in the country. Be sure to get around and take in all the zoo keeper talks - they have a top-notch staff!
- This park has changed so much over the years, it's pretty awesome. Explore it!
- This park is beautiful but always crowded when it's nice outside. There is so much to do between the conservatory, zoo, trails, lake etc.
- Beautiful park!
- Hang out on the pier, you don't know what will pop up.
- Love the gardens
- a trip to the zoo
- Participate in the annual Citywide Cleanup Saturday, April 14th from 9-11. Kickoff starts at 830 in the lakeside pavilion.