2703 Smith St (at Drew St.)
Houston, TX 77006
- love love love this place and foooooood!
- Go hungry! The food is superb and the dessert is great!
- Amazing food!
- Moscow mule!!!!
- Unlike most bars, there's actually some comfy seating here, with plush pillows in a window nook.
- Good drinks and better bartenders!!
- Try the Moscow mule. They get their own glass
- Everythings awesome, just watch out for creepy fake princes
- Go to Thursday Burger nights! For only $8, you'll get a home-cooked burger and fries, with the burger on a sweet bun that spills over with bacon, mushrooms, sauted onions, cheese and much more.
- Ask Bob for a Fargie F Bomb... Watch him smile
- great food and stiff drinks...really good skinny Margarita!
- I love pancakes
- $2 Taco Wednesday Happy Hour!!!
- MOSCOW MULE! MOSCOW MULE!
- Chill bar. My only complaint is that they don't sell Bud light. Miller lite isn't my favorite, but this issue isn't enough to keep me away. :)
- The best bar food in America!! Deadly serious!
- Obsessed with the Moteato and Russian Mule, especially if you can score the copper mug
- Check out the cozy nook behind the curtains -- good times await!
- Go hungry late nite! They serve food til 2am. The tacos are superb.
- My favorite Bar...The chef is fantastic... he comes out and serves the food in person, offers wine pairings socializes with crowd, and gladly accommodates to the experimental food and drink consumers.