The Common Market
5728 Buckeystown Pike
Frederick, MD 21704
- Best fresh carrot juice ever!
- Best lunch bar in town , come early, it goes fast...
- Best place to buy groceries
- Great Sushi. Delicious smoothies.
- Great place for any kind of organic food. Great sandwiches either veggi or meat. Excellent cheese, meat, fish. We have been coming here for years and have always enjoyed it.
- The homemade soups at the caf are delicious! Shop here to support local farmers and artisans :)
- Try the Pear Tart Juice
- I love this store!
- Brown rice wraps - amazing!
- Best sandwich EVER: turkey rueben on a rice wrap, add tomatoes, please :)
- The smoothies and sandwiches rock. You can get a chicken breast sandwich with cheese and unlimited veggies for under $6!
- Have a smoothie and panini for lunch when you're done shopping.
- The brown rice wrap let me enjoy a great sandwich again. <3
- Seriously best made to order turkey sandwhich I've ever had. Yum!
- Best juice ever!
- Super friendly staff, the cafe is AWESOME (currently drinking a sweet green smoothie and eating a cheddar something sandwich), and it's a coop :)
- Try the eggless egg salad.
- Organic and natural products. Some local stuff too
- All the organic options. I got a sandwich at the cafe and it was great.
- Great local and organic food. Great sandwiches, but not a quick stop for lunch, plan to hang out!