Music Venue, Concert Hall, Theater
- The Dodge Theatre is a state of the art entertainment venue designed specifically for concerts, Broadway shows, family stage shows, and boxing. The Dodge Theatre seats up to 5,000 people.
- Visit Alice Coopers sports bar Cooperstown before the show. Take on The Big Unit, a 2-foot hot dog named after Coopers co-owner Randy Johnson, which was featured on Man v. Food. Team Live Nation
- ROB THOMAS!!!!!
- They need to tear out the concrete floors and replace with wood... The acoustics here are dreadful... Pretty much couldn't be any more awful... Like going to a performance inside a Costco.
- Take big papa to and from events
- The "obstructed view" section really wasnt that bad at all. I was able to enjoy the performances of Backstreet Boys, Dj Pauly D and Jesse McCartney just fine and got some great pics.
- Come with Alecia you'll have more fun.
- JUST SAW ARCADE FIRE HERE! Awesome venue and layout! I was able to see band even from section 6 in the back row! located in heart of phoenix as well!!! :)
- "Glee" has sold more than 9 million albums and 21 million downloads, making it one of the world's hottest music properties. Its first concert tour, 2010's "Glee Live!", kicked off at this arena.
- 200 level seats are a little difficult to find. Find an elevator. Stairs in main lobby only go to balcony level. :-)
- If you're sitting in the balcony, you're screwed.
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Venue for National Acts! The unique layout of Comerica makes big shows feel a little less "arena-ish" and a little more quaint.
- Don't trust this Mayor. He's shady!
- First venue I've been to where you don't get overpowered by weed
- Sarah Mclachlin and band delivers great concert!!!!
- Paramore at Dodge Theater
- Chelsea Handler - Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang tour
- Stadium seating...
- Wonderful variety and comfortable seating. Pay to be close.
- The seats here are pretty small and very close together. Good luck if you're caught between two manspreaders.