The Comedy Mix
1015 Burrard St (btwn Comox and Nelson)
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y5
- Charlie Demurs, Graham Clark, and Dave Shumka all frequent here. They are rad. That is all.
- Had a great experience everytime I've been here. Its hit and miss with the comedians but there is usually at least 1 that makes the whole show worth it
- Make sure you fill out the comment cards on the table! Eventually you WILL win tickets!
- Guaranteed laughs. Some of Vancouver's best (and unfortunately worst) comics perform here.
- Great ProAm night on a Tuesday for only $8 per person. Very high quality acts for the price!
- mostly really good, a true comedy club.
- Warning: spicy fries aren't spicy but super salty
- This is funny.
- Make sure to fill out the comment card. You can often win tickets to free shows
- Staid, boring and preditable
- Tuesday nights - a must go!
- Amateur night is Tuesday night. $8 for a great show. Get the popcorn while you're here.
- Awesome comics. Totally underrated.
- Best deal in town: 4 star meal at Beyond, VIP admission to comedy show, we sat in 2nd row center - all for $39 - 45 depending on the day
- You'll usually get a couple good comedians a month. Staff are awesome and the drink prices are fair.
- The Comedy Mix has an awesome Pro Am lineup every Tuesday!
- Try not to laugh for the entire night.