117 Macdougal St (btwn Minetta Ln & W 3rd St)
New York, NY 10012
- Best comedy club in NYC. Every time I've gone a big name shows up to surprise the crowd with a set (like Louis CK, Damon Wayans &Colin Quinn). Always a fun time.
- If you've never been to a comedy club, make sure you come here for your first time. Great talent in a fun and interactive environment. Big name comics often do sets on any given night too!
- If you're looking for a fun night out, this is the place to go. The nights are never dull here with all the talented comedians that walk in through their doors.
- Chris Rock showed up to do a set and close the show - the only thing that could be better is Danny McBride showing up as Kenny Powers. And that will likely never happen.
- Truly the best of the village comedy clubs
- All of the food here is good, from The Olive Tree upstairs (same establishment). I've never tried the goulash, but everyone has ordered the wings.
- See the best comedians in town do live stand-up sets every night of the week.
- This Manhattan comedy club is one of the best and most popular in NYC, showcasing some of the most hilarious acts like Louis C.K., Darrell Hammond, and Colin Quinn. Dont miss the Olive Tree Caf.
- Try be discreet when taking photos,otherwise the comedian will see you&start talking to you, a la Colin Quinn in this pic
- Great comedy. Great environment. Friendly service.
- Famous from Louie, Comedian, & stories told about this legendary room. Booker Estee Adoram. Drop-ins Chris Rock,Dave Chappelle,Lou CK, NYs best comics.Not for the sensitive. Classic NY comedy exprnc
- Best comedy club in the world. No joke.
- Catch Dave Attell. He's the best.
- This place never disappoints. But for ultimate fun, go to the 12:15am show. All the comics and the audience are drunk so it's extra enjoyable. Make a reservation online.
- Nothing is good here. Rude management team and violet doormen to boot. Avoid and head to much better clubs.
- Best place for standup in NYC. Accept no substitutes
- ( ), . , .
- A cozy basement which happens to substitute as the best comedy club in the city. For $12 and two items, you get to see the some of the best comedians in New York. A village gem.
- Pro tips: Make a reservation online, and avoid the front row unless you want to get interrogated.