Columbus, OH 43206
- During WW1 there was a lot of anti-German sentiment and as a result streets were renamed and Americanized. Learn more about the history of the village here:
- Visit a variety of fantastic restaurants and shops! Thurman Cafe, The Mohawk, Schmidt's Sausage Haus and Katzinger's Deli. And The Book Loft is fantastic! -Suggested tip from Stephanie S., associate
- Nichts zu danken!
- Go to Thurman's
- Did you know German Village was named one of America's Great Places by APA??
- A scenic area of Columbus
- Lindey's. Best for brunch and they do the BEST Peach Bellini's in Columbus.
- Pistacia Vera, for starters. Then, in nice weather, Frank Fetch Park on Beck.
- Brown Bag deli -- try the Village Addiction; Pistacia Vera (macaroons are to die for!); and G Michaels Restaurant (for a great dinner experience)
- The coolest neighborhood in Columbus! Great architecture combined with wonderful shopping and dining options! And drinking establishments too!
- Greatest area for a stroll outdoors!
- A great area to walk around and explore stores. The houses are beautiful.
- The best neighborhood in Columbus.
- Cats love chicken
- Need instrument repairs? Bill Foley at German Village Music Haus is your guy!