Park, Plaza, Parking
160 S High St (E Rich St)
Columbus, OH 43215
- It's Columbus' newest downtown park and some much needed green in a sea of buildings. Opening May 26th, stop by for the carousel, music series, and performances happening all summer!
- If you are here for a concert that doesn't allow you to bring in your own food/drink. Go to vending machines by main bathrooms. $1.50 for a 20 oz soda or water vs $3.00+ at the concession stands.
- Start summer with a bang at our Grand Opening Weekend! Michael McDonald kicks off four days of fun with a free concert May 24 on our new Pavilion. Visit www.ColumbusCommons.com for details.
- This place is beautiful. Lots of stuff to do and lots of food!
- Movies on the lawn, let's hope its here all summer!
- Back to the garden show was awesome!
- Don't forget to ride on the carousel!
- Heard a rumor! Heard they are building condos within the Commons! Can anyone rebut that rumor? This will be a tragedy!
- Free Fitness Bootcamps, Yoga, Kickboxing, Concerts?!!?!? Its about time Columbus! I love this park
- It doesn't matter which park you come to today downtown just come downtown and check out the sites on this beautiful Friday you can't go wrong
- Here's a map for the #foodtruckfest 7/13/12
- Be sure to check out the new amplitheatre this summer! Looks exciting!!!
- Try the various "boot camps"! They are what they say! Whew! Go to the various events too!
- Burgers, Dogs and Fries is now open at lunch
- Watch out for the dog doo in the grassy areas.
- Great place to see a concert
- Great green space in downtown Columbus! Concerts and festivals held here all summer long!
- Great place to go to check out the lights during the holiday season. Beautiful display!
- It's a really nice addition to downtown. It's just too bad they build the tall apartment buildings right next to it.