Winery, Wine Bar, Vineyard
14030 NE 145th St (at Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE)
Woodinville, WA 98072
- The flatbread here is amazing and the staff is really friendly. Try the dry riesling.
- Wine is lovely!
- Nice place to start off a winery tour.
- The flatbread pizzas here are amazing and are accompanied well by a glass of Malbec!
- Loved the wine and friendly service. Really nice selection and tasting. They tried to upsell the membership a bit too much for my liking, but that's been similar in all the other wineries around.
- Wine is good, lovely seating area. You have to buy two bottles to get one tasting free, so not as good as the smaller places. If you want atmosphere with your good wine, this is a good destination.
- Drink the vision
- Sarah was a great host, gave us good information on their wines as well as the great other spots in the area for food and drinks.
- $12 tasting fee
- Ask for gluten-free flatbread if getting food to accompany your tastings.
- I love this place. Staff is great, wine is great. Join the wine club. Best deal ever!
- Very nice grounds, membership is free
- Nice patio. Great staff.
- The reds here are unbelievable! True expressions of Washington. First to plant Syrah and definitely the best to make it!
- Great flatbread and the membership is amazing too with great wines!
- You will need to make reservations to taste in te club room!
- Every Wednesday 5-7pm, half off flatbreads & wine by the glass.
- You have to try the spring asparagus flat bread with sundried tomatoes! Great!!!